Hi friends! We know its been awhile, but we have some exciting updates to share with you. The first is that I (Holly) graduated recently from Covenant with my MA in Educational Ministries- hooray! It's been a long, stretching journey and I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store next.
The second is that we have been candidating for a youth & family pastorate with a church in Sumter, South Carolina for the past month or so, and have now been asked to come visit and meet the church the weekend of June 10th-12th! We'd really appreciate your prayers as we seek the Lord's guidance as we meet with the church in order to see if we're a good fit for each other. Please pray for: our time traveling there and back, discernment, any nervousness that inevitably comes with job interviews, and that the church will get a good idea of what our hearts for ministry are.
We love and appreciate you all!
Alex and Holly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woot! This sounds a bit selfish, but will you back by the time I fly in on the 18th?
ReplyDeleteYay! Maybe this is the one! I pray that it all goes smoothly and that you are safe on the road.
ReplyDeleteLove you both-
Almost your anniversary! I hope that bodes well... :)
ReplyDelete